Omega+ Dropship Agreement
Drop Ship Agreement between ZEINAC TAILORING (M) SDN. BHD. (Company Number 1333455-H) having registered office at 25B, Tingkat 1, Jalan 6/1 Taman Komersial Pandan Indah, Jalan Pandan Indah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia hereinafter “Vendor” and person as particulars below hereinafter “Dropshipper”.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Orders are placed via websites at www.inggrid.my
- Orders are processed and shipped within 7 days of confirmation of payment receipt.
- Vendor is responsible for all shipping and handling charges on all shipments direct to Dropshipper’s customers, including refusals and returns.
- Vendor will use the most cost-effective shipping method free of charges to any destination within Malaysia. Shipping and handling to customers outside Malaysia shall be levied shipping charges at the amount dependent upon destination.
- All Omega+ DS are given 15% commissions on the sales that has been made successfully,
- Commissions are paid every end of the week (Friday)
Refused product will be credited less 20% for restocking costs, freight and handling charges.
MAP (MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE):
The Vendor sets a Minimum Advertised Price on all products and retains the right to refuse sale to repeat offending Dropshippers who advertised lower than MAP. The MAP is subject to change without notice.
LOSS, DAMAGE/PILFERAGE, MIS-SHIPMENTS, MIS-BILLINGS, AND SHORTAGES:
- Claims for lost shipment, or damage/pilferage must be reported to Vendor within 10 days of delivery/expected delivery date.
- Shortages, mis-shipments and mis-billings must be reported to Vendor 10 days of delivery date/expected delivery date. Save Original boxes, enclosed documentation and packing materials. Some carriers require on-site inspection before product can be returned.
- All non-defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Freight on merchandise being returned to Supplier is to be prepaid.
- Merchandise will be credited at original invoice price less freight and handling charges and restocking fees.
- Merchandise must to be returned in original condition and packaging with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit requests accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
Cancellation requests must be e-mailed and the response must state “Cancelled”. If a cancelled order is shipped in error, the Vendor is responsible to contact the customer, and have the shipment returned to Supplier. Before credit can be given, proof of cancellation must be produced and product returned.
- Payout are being made through Paypal account.
- Payout are made after the customer received the product.
- The Vendor accepts: Only online payment will be accepted.
- Offsets, deductions and short payments are not allowed.
Vendor and Dropshipper must not disclose or distribute any confidential information to any competitor of either party or to any other third party without the express written consent of the other.
All images of all products supplied by Vendor, including images on Vendor’s web site and its catalog, are the exclusive property of the Vendor. Dropshipper may use these images only in connection with the sale of Vendor’s products and only in compliance with any policies or terms stated by the Vendor. No other use or distribution is permitted, and Dropshipper may not use Vendor’s images in connection with the sale of products from any person or entity other than the Vendor. The Vendor retains the right to terminate Dropshipper’s permission to use these images at any time and for any reason.
Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. The Vendor cannot be responsible for typographical errors in the catalog. By placing an order, the Dropshipper accepts all Vendor’s terms and policies set forth in this Sales Drop-Ship Agreement.
The Supplier reserves the right to modify any of the terms of this Sales Drop Ship Agreement with notice to the customer.